- Founding Engineer.
- Built the world's first political crowdfunding platform from the ground up, and raised millions of dollars for grassroots candidates.
- Launched in US, UK and France.
- Built sophisticated payments integrations, candidate / election data pipelines, complete social action network, geo-targeted voter tools, surveys, custom CMS / admin interfaces, reporting tools, and systems that accommodated large traffic spikes.
- Responsible for hiring, managing, and code reviewing for an international remote team of engineers, infrastructure specialists and data scientists.
- Oversaw product roadmap, created and managed internal processes for efficient workflows. Worked alongside C-level leadership translating business goals into technical solutions.
Co-founded a boutique web development and design firm with clients like Sterling Publishing (Barnes and Noble), The SCAN Foundation, and CAST. Responsible for the build and launch of over 200 websites. Constructed sites using Convergence (our custom CMS) as well as Wordpress, Drupal, and FoxyCart.
Built from the ground up a custom SaaS CMS that currently hosts hundreds of sites and is used by a variety of development firms. Involved in the planning, design, backend and frontend engineering, as well as the support and maintenance. Trained frontend developers who built their sites on Convergence through videos and 1:1s.
1 of 2 project leads in charge of complete site redesign, leading approximately 20 staff members. Implemented new CMS and AJAX overlay e-commerce shopping tool. Developed new internal and external database-driven web applications which increased productivity and efficiency, including wholesale ordering system, event invite / shopping tool, automated site templating tool, project request form system.
Developed website and branding for documentary film. Traveled to Central America for filming. Through the project, assisted international aid organizations in helping families and students in one of the hemisphere's largest trash dump communities.